RYAN DAMIANO, ATTORNEY AT LAW
Ryan has successfully represented clients in a wide range of civil litigation matters including personal injury, oil and gas, business torts, and contractual disputes. Additionally, his strong background in accounting qualifies him to offer practical advice on an array of transactional and estate planning issues.
Ryan attended Texas Tech University School of Law on a full, academic scholarship. During law school, he further distinguished himself by earning numerous awards, including election to the Order of the Coif, a distinction bestowed only upon students who graduate in the top ten (10) percent of their class. Ryan also obtained his undergraduate degree in accounting from Texas Tech. As an undergrad, he served as Pledge Educator and Chaplain of Delta Tau Delta fraternity.
- Texas Tech University School of Law, 2009, J.D., Summa Cum Laude
- Texas Tech University, 2005, B.S., Accounting, Summa Cum Laude
Awards & Scholarships
- Order of the Coif
- Regent’s (Full) Scholarship – TTU School of Law
- CALI Award – Civil Procedure – Fall ‘06
- Award of Jurisprudence – Property – Spring ‘07
- Award of Jurisprudence – Mergers and Acquisitions – Spring ‘08
- Award of Jurisprudence – Accounting for Lawyers – Spring ‘09
BUSINESS & ACCOUNTING
- Outstanding Achievement in Accounting
- Rawls Scholar– Spring ‘06
- President’s List Fall 2002, Fall 2003, Spring 2004
- Grobowsky Scholarship Two years
- Outstanding Achievement Scholarship 2002 – 2005
TODD HURD & ASSOCIATES Burleson serves clients in the communities of Forth Worth, Mansfield, and Arlington, Texas, as well as cities stretching across the Metroplex, and all of West Texas, and New Mexico. Our areas include those in Tarrant County (Keller, Southlake, Grapevine, Benbrook, Hurst, Euless, Bedford), Johnson County (Cleburne, Joshua, Keene, Alvarado), Parker County (Weatherford, Aledo), Hood County (Granbury), Ellis County (Midlothian, Waxahachie), Denton County (Denton, Flower Mound, Highland Village, Lewisville), and Dallas County (Grand Prairie, Irving, Duncanville). The firm provides legal services to clients throughout the State of Texas and New Mexico.
Hub City, Texas Office
TODD HURD & ASSOCIATES Hub City serves clients in the communities of Lubbock and Brownfield, Texas, as well as cities stretching across the Llano Estacado and all of West Texas, including surrounding Lubbock County (Slaton, Shallowater, Wolfforth), Hale County (Plainview, Abernathy), Crosby County (Ralls), Lynn County, Hockley County (Levelland); and counties surrounding Post, Littlefield, and Floydada. The firm provides legal services to clients in the South Plains regions and Caprock in the Texas Panhandle region.
The information you obtain at this site is not, nor is it intended to be, legal advice.
You should consult an attorney for individual advice regarding your own situation.