Company formation and other important business matters demand the knowledge of an experienced business lawyer who can advise you on how to manage or minimize business risks, as well as how to seize business opportunities.
The experience of business law attorneys at Todd Hurd & Associates, have extensive training and experience in successfully assisting business clients. Our goal is to provide the aggressive representation that protects your interests and solves your business problems. Contact us today for a free consultation to discuss your business law issues.
We handle a myriad of business-related issues throughout all phases of business, from start-up to dissolution, including:
- Purchase and sale of businesses (and helping to manage growth of businesses)
- Business organization (entity formation, partnerships, limited liability companies/LLCs, and corporations)
- Contracts (contract negotiation and drafting contracts)
- Commercial and business litigation (business disputes, contract disputes, shareholder disputes, and partnership disputes)
- Taxes and tax planning (sales tax, employment tax, business tax, and franchise tax)
In addition to helping clients resolve and avoid business problems, we perform real estate transactions involving both commercial and residential property management. Our goal is to minimize business liability and exposure.
At Todd Hurd & Associates, we strive to provide our clients with the skill, experience, and personal service necessary to efficiently evaluate and fairly represent their interests.
Contact us for a business law attorney in all of your business planning needs.