Estate Planning and Probate: It is important for an attorney to approach your estate planning or probate matter with empathy and understanding. A good estate planning and probate lawyer can help to make the process low-stress and lift some of the burden from surviving family members during a difficult time.
At Todd Hurd & Associates, we get to know our clients. We learn about their goals and objectives and the particulars of their situation. We make sure we don’t shoehorn people into one-size-fits-all solutions. Rather, we provide custom estate plans suitable to each client’s unique circumstances. Contact us to discuss your planning or other estate planning and probate needs.
At Todd Hurd & Associates, we handle:
- Wills and trusts (revocable trusts, irrevocable trusts, special needs trusts, supplemental needs trusts, credit shelter trusts, AB trusts, marital trusts, family trusts, trust administration, and trust litigation)
- Living wills/medical directives
- Powers of attorney (healthcare and finances)
- Gifting (charitable planning, charitable trusts, and gift tax)
- Will contests
- Succession planning
- Asset protection/family limited partnerships (FLPs)
- Probate and estate administration
If you need assistance with planning your estate or setting up a trust, we can help. We make the process easy, securing an estate plan to pass on your assets to your family or your heirs. We can draft a will and identify and head off potential conflicts.
The probate process involves distribution of an estate after a loved one passes away. We conclude the affairs of the estate, pay debts, and distribute property to intended beneficiaries. We help with tax issues, insurance, and all probate matters.
For assistance ranging from a simple will to complex tax planning, contact a Texas, estate planning and probate lawyer at Todd Hurd & Associates.